New Oxford School
History of our school
“Journey towards excellence in 4 years”
New Oxford school was established in the year 2012 in the present location which began its hourney with two digit number of student and few class rooms.
Today four years later it has more than 500 students, well qualified faculty and excellent facilities for students, with science and computer labs, library and play ground.
New oxford school is a co-educational progressive day school which adopts a blend of traditional classroom and technology based digital learning. The curriculam is an integration fo co-curricular activities, sports and academics.
The school joints the hands with parents and community to assist the students in developing skills to become independent and self sufficient adults who will succeed and contribute responsibility in the global community.
Message from Secretary
- A child has to be taught to think, to understand, to integrate the essense of life, Our school is progressive school which offers modern teaching methods with advanced infrastructure, in order to give children the best education.
- Children learn social skills when they interact with others, social skills are important for a developing personality.
- Education requires better use of teaching pedagogy and technology in order to achieve the objective of fostering real world excellence among students. This requires the foundation of sound values, scholastic excellence and real life experience.
- As a citizen, we have realize our social responsibility and we are trying our level best to balance the lack of good education. Through our institution and with a full fledged systematic education. We strive to achieve all round excellence of our students to excel in academic curricular and co-curricular activities with joy and interest.
- As we completed one more satisfying academic year at our school. I take this opportunity to thank god for his blessing. We thank all our students parents, dedicated teachers for their long lasting support and co-operation in making the school, a leading school in this area.